Brandikaran | pakege design
2700
archive,tag,tag-pakege-design,tag-2700,qode-core-1.2,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,brandikaran-ver-2.0, vertical_menu_with_scroll,smooth_scroll,fade_push_text_right,grid_1300,blog_installed,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.6,vc_responsive

pakege design Tag

FC Barcelona’s Redesigned Crest Gets Likened To ‘Knockoff’ Version Of Old Logo -

FC Barcelona’s Redesigned Crest Gets Likened To ‘Knockoff’ Version Of Old Logo

The classic FC Barcelona badge might see the end of its days soon. The soccer club is planning to give its visual identity an overhaul when the 2019/2020 season kicks in. With the aid of Barcelona-based branding agency Summa, the current logo—which was introduced in 2002—is expected to shed its “FCB”...

Continue Reading
Coca-Cola Debuts More Beautiful Bottle Designs Starring Japan’s Famous Landmarks -

Coca-Cola Debuts More Beautiful Bottle Designs Starring Japan’s Famous

Coca-Cola Japan is unveiling more bottle designs that represent Japan’s natural beauty and unique culture. Previously, the company  that showcase the country’s icons including Aizu’s Tsuruga Castle, Shibuya’s ‘Hachiko’ statue and Nara’s deer, to name a few. This October, fans will get to drink this thirst-quencher packaged in beautifully designed...

Continue Reading
Heinz’s ‘Mayochup’ Sauce Name Baffles Customers, Alternatives Surface Online -

Heinz’s ‘Mayochup’ Sauce Name Baffles Customers, Alternatives Surface Online

Earlier this week, Heinz announced the debut of its controversial ‘Mayochup’ sauce bottle in the US. For those of you who are wondering what exactly is ‘Mayochup’, it is a condiment made of mayonnaise and of course, ketchup. Aside from the seemingly unusual combination, it appears that some internet users...

Continue Reading
Cadbury Vows To Tweak Packaging After Similar Design Causes Fatal Casualty -

Cadbury Vows To Tweak Packaging After Similar Design Causes Fatal Casualty

Cadbury has promised to redesign the packaging of one of its product lineups after an Australian woman mistook the packet for containing cookies that were safe for her child to consume. Nine-year-old Isabel Marrero died from anaphylactic shock in March after her mother, Helen, mistakenly handed her Cadbury’s...

Continue Reading